Old August 24th 08, 04:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,sci.military.naval
Dan[_12_]

Default Sec. of State Rice warns Russia about Bombers off Alaska

Dean A. Markley wrote:
Dan wrote:
frank wrote:
On Aug 21, 8:03 pm, "Dean A. Markley" wrote:
korben dallas wrote:
eyeball wrote:
lol "john pumpkin from dumb****, ga warns solar system"
You live in Moscow, komrade?
this question is actually deeper than you might know, sonny ))
live? well, i work in oregon. of course, i have to kind of "live"
there.
or, more precisely, i "reside" there, since applying the word
"live" to
anywhere in the usa is like the greatest insult to life ever. nobody
lives in the usa.
i do in fact live in moscow when i go there about once a year on
vacation.
What part of Moscow do you live in? Which McDonalds is the closest to
you? Do the Russians prefer Coke or Pepsi?

Wait, we got Ruskies in Idaho? First they show up in Georgia, now
they're in Idaho? What the hell they do, take the Amtrak from
Berkeley?

Damn Bush and his black helicopters, where's my militia alert list....

If we give them Sacramento and Newark will they give us Georgia back?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Why do we want Georgia back? LOL

Good point, maybe we can give them New Jersey as an early Christmas
present.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired