Old May 4th 09, 07:40 PM
pilot27usa pilot27usa is offline
Junior Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeechSundowner View Post
On May 3, 6:05*pm, pilot27usa
wrote:
Hello fellow pilots,

I need help finding a preferred route from KPBI - KGNV. I have to do a
flight plan for my ground course and can't find the route. Also, do i
have to calculate for winds as I do for VFR flights? How would I do
that?
Thank you very much for your help.

http://flightaware.com/statistics/ifr-route/ (hint try nearby airports
and DON'T forget about MEAs and OROCA's)

or I use a program called Voyager which is a free flight planner.
Also DUAT or DUATS is free.

Like Mark indicated himself, to give you the "answer" won't help you
in that learning curve. After you select your route, if you have
questions, you may want to post.

Thanks BeechSundowner. I am going to try the "Voyeur" program as well.
You guys were very helpful.