Old August 28th 10, 02:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default open design practices and homebuilts.

On Aug 28, 4:29*am, Bug Dout wrote:
" writes:
This is something that perhaps the EAA could sponsor?

Bwhaahahahahah! *That's a good one.

The EAA can't even sponser a decent web site. *They're so old-fashioned
they yearn for the days of the Brothers Wright.
--
Among creatures born into chaos, a majority will imagine an order, a
minority will question the order, and the rest will be pronounced

Actually, I like the new oshkosh365 site. It looks like they are
migrating to a new content management system. It looks pretty nice,
and there will likely be a solid API available for extending it.

If not EAA, how about the Smithsonian? From what I understand they've
got miles of old drawing and plans, and I'd imagine transliterating
the most popular drawings into CAD would at least offset some
postage.