Old February 5th 11, 02:43 PM
tony jarrett tony jarrett is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony jarrett View Post
Hi All,
I am leading a group who are moving and restoring the last and only full airframe of a Trident 1c reg G-ARPO. We are moving it from Teeside airport and relocating it at the North east aircraft museum where once restored will be open to the public.
To bring you up to date with the project we are currently back up to teeeside next week for a day to remove the tail fin after already earlier this month we removed the Horizontal stabilizer. Last year we removed all the access doors to the uncarriage, flaps, inner wing flaps and many other parts to get to the stage today.
We have a website www.savethetrident.org of which you can read all about us and the project , sponsers and progression etc.
To make this proect successful the project runs on public donations to pay for the costs for transporting this aircraft and the other costs that the proect incurs for breakdown and restoration. All our team are voluntary and take no costs so all the money donated goes towards the moving and restoration.We really need donations to continue to the next stage and would like to ask for your help . If so you can donate through our website either using paypal or the address listed
thankyou tony
here is some pics of the tailfin removal
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	tail removal.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	141.9 KB
ID:	45691  Click image for larger version

Name:	tailfin removal 3.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	137.9 KB
ID:	45692  Click image for larger version

Name:	tail removal 2.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	155.4 KB
ID:	45693