Old June 19th 07, 12:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
James Sleeman

Default Typical News Reporting on an accident

On Jun 19, 11:44 pm, James Sleeman wrote:
A) I made no comment on this particular accident, my comments

To stymie any rebuttal of that statement, re-reading my original
comment, the statement was not entirely accurate, however my intention
was not to pass any judgement on the causes of the accident in
question but to condition the assertion by the thread starter that
"The reporters never seem to get that a stall has nothing to do with
the engine."