Old April 22nd 05, 08:13 PM

Jay Honeck wrote:
Hey Michelle! And all you other lucky folks who were able to attend SNF
this year! How 'bout a PIREP or two?

I got to see "Glacier Girl", the P-38 on the ground and in the air.
Pretty, pretty bird!

There was someone with a Steerman (225hp) that did an AWESOME
air show routine, square box and spin 'to the ground'... recovering
only 10' from the ground! Just when I thought I'd seen it all...
this was a refreshing new routine... Note... this was not a hopp-ed
up Steerman, but only 225hp!!!!

Anything cool introduced at the show? I can't believe you got to see the
P-38 Lightning Glacier Girl flying...

Sign me: Green with envy,

Best regards,

Jer/ "Flight instruction and mountain flying are my vocation!" Eberhard

--
Jer/ (Slash) Eberhard, Mountain Flying Aviation, LTD, Ft Collins, CO
CELL 970 231-6325 EMAIL jer'at'frii.com WEB http://users.frii.com/jer/