Old April 19th 04, 01:48 AM
Christopher Morton

On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 03:23:48 +0000 (UTC), Jim Yanik
wrote:

(Dav1936531) wrote in
:

Leading the day to day operations of terrorist/suicide bombing group
Hamas is getting to be a pretty scary job. Ironic, huh?
Dave

I wait anxiously for the announcement of the next Hamas leader. B-)

Or maybe they will pick one,but NOT announce it.

What really gets me laughing is the threats they make,that the "gates of
hell will open",or that they will do more bombings,as if they ever had
stopped doing such things.They're getting sorta repetitive with those
threats.

Maybe we should start a pool on how long the next guy lasts.

I'm kind of hoping they'll pick Michael Moore as their next leader....

--
More blood for oil... in my name!