Old March 8th 18, 12:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_5_]

Default Inexpensive portable IGC data recorders

I had the original FlywithCE and found the program that goes along with it to be basically a massive pain in the buttocks to use. For example you had to have an internet connection to get the flight signed for igc purposes. I had a hell of time getting flights downloaded and could never sort out what i was doing right/wrong where some flights would randomly appear and disappear and others would download multiple times. Anyway I bought a Nano and never looked back.