Old August 13th 03, 02:08 AM
Les Gawlik

Yes. I bought an i705 and got the Palm.Net service. I have not filled out
the form yet. CBAV works well for my application, and I can't say enough
nice things about the Palm, CBAV, CoPilot and the logbook application I use.
I wish I can gotten this stuff years ago. It is absolutely terrific.

Oh, and I do use it for business as well (which was my original excuse, er
reason, yeah reason, to get it).

Les

"Paul Tomblin" wrote in message
Is the Palm i705 supported by CBAV? I see buy.com has it for $139.99 with
a $100 mail in rebate if you activate Palm.Net.
http://www.buy.com/retail/computers/...318090&loc=228

--
Paul Tomblin , not speaking for anybody
C isn't that hard: void (*(*f[])())() defines f as an array of