Old August 2nd 06, 01:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
john smith

Default The Idiot without the NOTAM

In article ,
"Viperdoc" wrote:

Is there any way we could find this guy's email. Perhaps if we all sent him
a welcome back note he might get the picture.

On the other hand he sounded like someone who was used to always having his
own way, and that the "rules" couldn't possibly apply to someone as great as
he thought he was.

I think if this gets played in public at safety seminars, EAA chapter
meetings, pilot club meetings, etc, people who know him are going to let
him know about it, if the FAA doesn't track him down. People in the
Latrobe area are definitly going to let the guy know. If it was a
rental/leaseback, the they lessor may take some action.