Old June 12th 08, 04:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.2600,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Bertie's Sockpuppets and Supporters

gregvk wrote in
:

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

Seems the ass rubbing I have been giving Bertie the past couple of
months has served it purpose, in not only magnifying the symptoms of
his social illness, but his desperate need to moderate the group, and
how low he is willing to stoop succeed.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Over the period, he has answered as many a 100 posts in one evening,
when as little as a single and unrelated character was posted in
reply, and as many as 40, with not text at all. Simply because of his
childish need to always have the last word.

Simply because of his need to show everyone what a ****in freak you
are.

And gawd bless him for it.

Through his tireless cross posting, he has attracted as least a half
dozen other "wanna be" trolls from some of the shallowest groups on
the net. Bringing what seems to me to be an unprecedented level of
filth and confusion with them.

If he didn't introduce forgery to RAP, certainly raised it to a new
level, by not only talking to himself to further his point of view,
but attempting to alienate long time posters from each other as well.
Then repeatedly lying about it.

You are one of the stupidest ****s on Usenet right now, you know that?
Not only has he *never* forged anyone, he's never replied to any of
his own posts. You just think he has because you're about as smart as
a rock.

So the good news to many is, that I will be posting a lot less in the
future,

I'm sure all the RAP'rs will rejoice. Seriously. 'Cause the noise
level is going to drop considerably if you STFU.

just as I have in the past week or so. But will be posting
occasional updates naming his sockpuppets and supporters. Sockpuppets
meaning those that engage him and his targets to further his cause,

That's not what a "sockpuppet" is, st00pid.

or
other identities he maintains to aid confusion. Supporters being the
residents of RAP that refuse to boycott him for his attacks not only
on individuals, but the harmony of the group in general. I intend to
maintain this list weekly or bi-weekly. It will be interesting to see
if the contents of the list change over the coming weeks. If your
name is on the list, and you want it off, stop feeding the *******.

I think it would be a lot more fun to try to make you grow your List
Of Hate reeeeeeeally long. How many times ya think I can get on
there, airhead? I bet I could get a dozen nyms on it without hardly
trying.

For those of you that have insisted I am some type of problem child,
and have enjoyed taking my name in vane, nothing could be further
from the truth. Ever since the beginning, my goal has been to spot
light this moron and his socks, and hope the group in general would
realize the need to boycott him and anyone posting a serious reply to
any of his messages.

All you've done is wreck RAP. Seriously, most of the noise is you and
Bertie -- and most of *his* posts are just replies to yours.

Keep the personal emails coming, even though I don't have time to
reply in detail to every one of them, I do appreciate your input. If
you haven't written to me and would like to, my email is valid. Just
remove the carats ^.

Best wishes to all that deserve them.
The REAL Maxwell

Prove that you're the REAL Maxwell.

Berties Sockpuppets and Supporters Volume 1

Sockpuppets in no particular order -
gregvk

Number one! Yay! preen

George
Stealth Pilot
More Flaps
Dudley
Rich Ahrens
Max Isn't Well
Rhonda Lee Kirk

Supporter in no particular order -
Tina
Robert Gary
Ted
Big John
Kloudy via AviationKB
Scott Skylane
Marty Shapiro
Blueskies
Frank Olson
Peter Dohm

I'm already on your list TWICE. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Dumbass.

I may bring back my old sig and add this to the bottom.

...Maybe if you knew what a sockpuppet actually is then you wouldn't
be making such a hilarious fool out of yourself.

Where's th efun in that?

Bertie