Old June 12th 08, 07:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Nomination, CNOTM, was Bertie's Sockpuppets and Supporters

gregvk wrote in news:Xns9ABB44D49D08A01773E1E7C2A948
@127.0.0.1:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in
:

gregvk wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in news:g2q5kv$qqu$2
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

or
other identities he maintains to aid confusion.

And those being?

I'm pretty sure I'm one (in his mind).

Oh yeah.

This clueless moron can't tell actual posters from sockpuppets from
genuine forgeries from mere froggeries. I seriously have idea why

he
would think that I'm you... Maybe because we both use Xnews? (It's
sad to think the reason could be something that weak, but that's the
only similarity between your posts and mine.)

I could use something else, but that's a PITA to shift between them.
I'm almost tempted to use sockpuppets just to really put him in a
spin, but laziness..

**** it. He's already in a spin.

Yeah. No point in using unnecessary farce.

Bertie