Old February 19th 19, 04:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Affect of Alcohol (Beer) on Soaring and Soaring Racing

Why's that Jonathan?Â* Free beer?

On 2/19/2019 9:03 AM, Jonathan St. Cloud wrote:
On Tuesday, February 19, 2019 at 6:05:07 AM UTC-8, wrote:
I know Sebastian Kawa and a few others never touch alcohol. Some racing pilots stay away around competitions. Others have a beer waiting on ice when they land.

Is it just a high performance athlete focusing thing - or is there more to it. I did a search and couldn't fined any discussions.

WH

God I love yacht clubs.

--
Dan, 5J