Old October 3rd 03, 06:35 PM
Dylan Smith

On Thu, 02 Oct 2003 11:18:51 +0100, Martin Gregorie .
address wrote:
The only major change I can think of in the last season has been the
medicals requirement to put gliding in line with the new NPPL license.
I think that introduction was inevitable under outside pressure.

This is the trouble. The system is fine how it is.

The BGA should just say "NO!" and the rest of us should simply defy
Brussels. They can't prosecute us all. Brussels isn't listening -
all they've done is delay some changes by 2 years - we're still
stuck with them, in two years time instead of today.

Brussels is the reason why my pilot's license is an FAA one, and I will
never pursue a JAR one.

--
Dylan Smith, Castletown, Isle of Man
Flying: http://www.dylansmith.net