Old May 13th 05, 11:30 AM
Thomas Schoene

Jim wrote:
Has Grampaw Pettibone put in his retirement papers? Or is the staff
at Naval Aviation News all on leave. The "current" edition is shown
as November December 2004.

Seriously, this is one publication I truly enjoyed over the years. Do
our present leaders consider the wisdom shared to be of less value
today than of previous times?

Have you consdered calling the phone numbers listed? There's a chance that
they're simply behind in posting the online versions. I know from hard
experience that it can take an unreasonably long time to move something
through the bureaucracy and get it up on an official Navy server.

"Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when
wrong to be put right." - Senator Carl Schurz, 1872