Old September 7th 05, 01:01 PM
gregg

W P Dixon wrote:

Actually ,
The airfield owns it's planes and provides it's own insurance.It's a
reason the planes other than the Pitts are so reasonably priced for
rental. Your rental insurance covers the plane, so you are flipping that
bill. I would imagine the Pitts price is due to operating costs. Engine
overhauls and such...and how much does it cost to have chutes repacked
..what is it like every 90 days or so?

Patrick
student SPL
aircraft structural mech

120 I thought but my experience there was long ago.

--
Saville

http://home.comcast.net/~saville/backstaffhome.html

Restoration of my 82 year old Herreshoff S-Boat sailboat:

http://home.comcast.net/~saville/SBOATrestore.htm

Steambending FAQ with photos:

http://home.comcast.net/~saville/Steambend.htm