Old February 6th 07, 03:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Kyle Boatright

Default Is there a problem with rah?

"Richard Riley" wrote in message
On Mon, 5 Feb 2007 17:08:03 -0600, "Montblack"
wrote:

("Dan" wrote)
Dunno about that, but the youth of today don't appreciate how we
invented such nav aids as the first VOR at Stone Henge.

Remember when Stonehenge was still just a field?

Yeah, and you could land into the wind, no matter which way it was
blowing.

It's nice that they're digging out the old pilots lounge -

I'm hoping they will find my old "hewn from stone" E6B and a couple of early
issues of Sport Aviation I think I left behind because the stone tablets put
my ornithopter over gross on a hot day...