Old June 3rd 08, 04:51 PM posted to sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,us.military.army
Jeffrey Hamilton

Default Bush 'Plans Iran Air Strike by August'

"La N" wrote in message

"Jeffrey Hamilton" wrote in message

"PaPaPeng" wrote in message
On Tue, 03 Jun 2008 04:45:07 GMT, "La N"
wrote:

This anonymous coward, "Wiley Post", is yet another who hit my killfile
from
the get go. Anonymous cowards who get sh*tcanned from post 1 include
those
who post from anonymous remailers or those who usurp the names of
deceased
celebrities.

- nilita

But you and the rest of your gang still read all my (and Wiley's, et
al) posts and get your ire up. That's power because I/we can still
mess up your minds. I am less interested in winning any particular
argument than in forcing you to re-examine your presumptions. An
unavoidable consequence of arguing with me is that over time you will
have to refine your arguments if you don't want to pop a blood vessel
first. Pointless anger directed at anonymous cowardly provokers is to
say the least pointless. Your remedy is to come up with a better
argument the next time, one where I cannot poke holes into or turn
around to bite you.

You flatter yourself, Post is killfiled, you would be too, if it wasn't
for the fact your an Chinese alien living in Canada, but support a
communist doctrine. You caught my attention with your constant bleating
about communist China and her successes, so now I'm keeping tab's on you,
as it were.
Congratulate yourself on that.

cheers....Jeff

Ummm ... there is something wrong in what PaPaPeng wrote. He implied that
I read him. I don't. I read some other people's responses to him.

Yes nilita I copy, that happens alot doesn't it?
Annoying, but it seem's to be the price of addmission to USENET usage.

cheers....Jeff

- nilita, whose killfile overfloweth ...