Old July 13th 08, 12:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
B A R R Y[_2_]

Default Looking for good aviation weather web sites

Steven Barnes wrote:
This takes you to my home airport, but you can change to whatever you need.
http://usairnet.com/cgi-bin/launch/c...Get+Fo recast

I'll 2nd the adds.aviation site. I get my legal briefing from DUATS. I get
my visual picture from ADDS.

Make it a 3rd!

Along with the "click on the radar to animate" feature, I also like the
multiple TAF / METAR feature on ADDS.

You can enter strings of airport identifiers, and get all the info at
once. Neat!

The animated maps show the very important direction of speed and travel
of the weather. I know many sources animate, but ADDS does it in one click.