Old February 29th 04, 01:22 AM
Thomas Schoene

Kevin Brooks wrote:

Last minute update-- an article appeared earlier this month
indicating that, after completing armament of the HH-60's, the
HH-65's will receive an armament capability in the not-too-distant
future.

The armed A109s are leased, so I guess the Coasties would like to get the
capability back into planes they actually own. When the armed helo first
was proposed, the case was made that the Dolphin didn't have enough weight
margins; I wonder what they're doing to change that situation.

"If brave men and women never died, there would be nothing
special about bravery." -- Andy Rooney (attributed)