Old March 11th 18, 06:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
jfitch

Default ClearVav vs. LXNav

On Saturday, March 10, 2018 at 9:31:37 PM UTC-8, wrote:
After suffering for many years with Microsoft, I am now a Mac person, but keep my ancient Vista PC running since glider companies seem to only offer PC software. I wish they would offer Mac versions. I do like LXNav hardware, but their user manual is appalling, since it tries to combine all their many products into one document, and is written by someone who thinks they can speak english, but actually can't.

You can always run VMWare or Parallels, for those rare moments when you need to run corrupt and adulterate your computer to run a Windoz program.