Old December 7th 06, 12:57 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Alan[_1_]

Default Farting Passenger Forces Plane to Divert Route (Text only)

"Alan Erskine" wrote in message
"Blue Oval/Dan Edwards" wrote in message

NASHVILLE, Tenn.(AP) It is considered polite to light a match after

passing
gas. Not while on a plane.

What bugs me about this story is that the woman was not allowed back on

the
plane - she wasn't charged with anything afterall.

--
Alan Erskine

Just another hamfisted way of making a good example of an individual's error
in judgement.
Actually she should have thought better.
Whatever... I am curoius to know what she had to go thru to finally get to
her destination and at what cost. To get booted off a plane at an
unscheduled detination and left behind has to be inconvenient to say the
least.