Old December 7th 06, 02:09 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
CWO4 Dave Mann

Default Farting Passenger Forces Plane to Divert Route (Text only)

Alan wrote:
"Alan Erskine" wrote in message
"Blue Oval/Dan Edwards" wrote in
message ...
NASHVILLE, Tenn.(AP) It is considered polite to light a match
after

passing
gas. Not while on a plane.

What bugs me about this story is that the woman was not allowed
back on

the
plane - she wasn't charged with anything afterall.

-- Alan Erskine

Just another hamfisted way of making a good example of an
individual's error in judgement. Actually she should have thought
better. Whatever... I am curoius to know what she had to go thru to
finally get to her destination and at what cost. To get booted off a
plane at an unscheduled detination and left behind has to be
inconvenient to say the least.

The local media here in the Nashville area didn't say much except that
she was "barred from flying". Depending upon where was going, she may
have had to take the Greyhound Bus.

Personally, I think the whole situation stinks.

Cheers,

Dave