Old October 26th 05, 12:10 AM
Peter Duniho

Default At the risk of feeding the troll, what IS Skylune's beef?

"xerj" wrote in message
As a relative latecomer to the group, I'm behind the curve on what his
basic argument is.

His "basic argument" is simply that he is looking for whatever criticism of
GA he can come up with. It's bad enough that he doesn't have his facts
straight, but for him to think that this newsgroup of all places is the
appropriate forum for his venting is offensive. Almost as offensive are all
of the folks willing to continue to engage this troll.

That said, if you want to know his thoughts, I'd recommend private email to
him, rather than starting a new thread on the subject. The only person who
can offer an accurate answer to your question (assuming one exists) is the
'loon himself.