Old April 26th 08, 07:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.simulators,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika

Default an up

from a friend: NIGHT NOT MADE FOR MICHELOB

But you had to be on this hockey hot dog email

Philips started having geographical hot dogs. I noticed this at my last
game,
and thought, hmmm, it might be time to try a Chicago Dog. They have
their own legend, piled up with onions, peppers, tomatoes, egads, God
knows what.

I got it, it looked good, but out of respect for other fans, I thought I'd
eat it away, what with the POWERFUL onion scent emanating.

ITS AN ABOMINATION.

NO BODY SHOULD DO THAT TO A HOT DOG.

Plus.its tough to add, but the hot dog just wasn't that good. Philips Arena
seems to have taken to
murderlating hot dogs . . . something's just not right there.

Chicago scares me now.

And for added entertainment, I'm sitting there with my beer, post the
Chicago
bad food, and I begin to hear the words "doctor . . . magazine . . .
invitro . . ."

ICCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What? Oh God, this guy is over here talking about having to inseminate
his wife and how he has to bring a better magazine next time, egads.

This night was NOT made for Michelob.

And Carolina lost, on top of everything.