Old February 15th 20, 12:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Martin Gregorie[_6_]

Default Numbers on predictor line of xcsoar?

On Fri, 14 Feb 2020 20:45:47 -0800, Chris Behm wrote:

On Friday, February 14, 2020 at 1:55:57 AM UTC-8, Senna Van den Bosch
wrote:
Op vrijdag 14 februari 2020 03:48:21 UTC+1 schreef Chris Behm:
I'm a newbie. I've done some searching, but i can't find info on the
four numbers on the predictor heading line on my xcsoar display.
Can someone explain what the numbers are please?
Thanks in advance.

Could you please provide a screenshot to analyse?

I wish I knew how to post a screen shot here. Can I just drag it into
the text field?

No - but you can put it on PasteBin or a similar website and post a link
to that.

--
Martin | martin at
Gregorie | gregorie dot org