Old April 19th 05, 11:04 PM
jeremiah johnson

30 on friday. Actually I talked with my fiance (not /quite/ married
yet, though i call her my wife because the day is so close) and she has
over $110k in debt. I have $0.

I'll be upset if I don't have my private certificate by the time I'm 35.
Actually I'll be upset about it no matter what happens because
originally I wanted it by my 30th birthday.

I read the stories that you people write and the discussions that go on
here, longing. I've been lurking on this group for a long time.

You guys need to keep talking about flying, and how wonderful it is
I need to live vicariously through this newsgroup or I'll go crazy..

jeremiah

Jay Honeck wrote:
Illinois. I married into a lot of debt. If I didn't have $2k in payments
each month It would be easy to afford lessons.

Ouch. You ain't kidding!

Well, be patient. I don't know how old you are, but I spent my first 35
years on this planet gazing skyward, wondering...

It's never too late!

Blue skies,