Old July 22nd 09, 08:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.student
K l e i n[_2_]

Default Last call -- come party with us Saturday!

On Jul 22, 1:13*pm, "Jay Honeck" wrote:
http://www.alexisparkinn.com/iowa_city_pool_party.htm

Stop in on your way to OSH! *The food and drink will all be in abundance,
served at poolside (just 300 yards from Rwy 25, here in Iowa City) -- and
it's all free!

See ya at OSH!

(And don't forget our Wednesday night party in the North 40, too!)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Jay,
Once you've arrived, could you post your parking spot here to make it
easier to find the Wednesday party?

BTW, I'll be there Wed-Fri with my aerobatic glider in the IAC
aerobatic airplane parking area just north of the Vintage Area. Look
for an old guy with a white beard. ;-)

K l e i n