Old May 10th 08, 03:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ol Shy & Bashful

Default CFI's Wanted

We have 12 C-172's and a regular turnover of classes as they come in,
finish their training, and ship out again. Very structured, and very
syllabus oriented. Standardized and professional. We are hiring new
CFI's knowing they'll probably leave after a year or so when they get
some experience. This is one of the best instruction gigs you'll ever
get as a flight instructor. We are offering a 32-35K salary and you'll
work pretty regular hours with normally two days a week off. You'll
work weekends and nights as the schedule dictates on a rotating basis.
Located north of Pensacola, Florida in the little town of Bay Minette,
Alabama. Our primary focus is on military initial flight screening for
Navy. USMC and USCG selectees.
For more information you can email me via . The
obvious deletions in the email address.
We are hiring now and anticipate further needs with planned expansion.
Rocky