Old July 16th 07, 04:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Matt Barrow[_4_]

Default Hardest approach flown so far

"frank" wrote in message
Everett M. Greene wrote:
bluenosepiperflyer writes:

Yes, Helena is the capitol of Montana. Visit the refurbished
capitol building. Very casual atmosphere when the legislature
is not in session.

Not that it matters much (or at all), but "capitol" is the commonly
accepted spelling for the building in which the state or federal
legislature is located; "capital" is the usual spelling of the word
used when referring to the town where the capitol building is located,
such as Helena, or Washington, D.C.

I stand corrected. Your statement is almost a verbatim quote of
what I find in The American Heritage Dictionary about usage of
"capital". [Isn't English a fun language!]

In our nation's capital a bunch of self-serving white-collar criminals sit
in our capitol building and **** away our capital.