Old February 26th 08, 07:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
WingFlaps

Default Way off topic, but it has do to with rednecks

On Feb 27, 6:57*am, "Mike Noel" wrote:
I guess Jay's idea of success is killing 10's of thousands of innocent
people including thousands of our troops, increasing the national debt by
over a trillion dollars, making the US look like a bully to the rest of the
world, and running our economy and military into the ground as an
inheritance for our children. *And all of this in the name of removing a
cruel secular dictator who hated Bin Laden and replacing him with an Islamic
government that will ally itself with Iran. *Wow, what a success!

--
Best Regards,
Mike

http://photoshow.comcast.net/mikenoel

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message

Meanwhile the Bush Administration raised its threat level from
Bomb-Into-Democracy to Nukem-and-let-God-sortem-out...and that's just
the Democrat Party. *Furriners are ignored as useless, unless they
wear a turban, in which case the threat level is borrowed from the
English and French: 100-year-war.

It must be awful for you to watch Iraq succeeding, no? *Sorta like a
slow-motion train...construction project...

:-)

Seriously, if something bad doesn't happen in Iraq (or somewhere), and
soon, Hillary doesn't stand a chance against Obama. * With her perceived
superiority in foreign policy issues as the main defining difference
between them, (well, other than age, gender, experience, attitude, etc. -- *
but those don't seem to matter), the lack of any foreign crises is truly
hurting her campaign.

I'll say this about the Democratic campaigns -- it's been a lot more fun
to watch than the Republicans. *Heck, even French politics have been more
fun than watching Huckabee and whatsisname trying to beat McCain.
--

A dis