Old July 30th 10, 07:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Default Patrick Smith admits small planes are unpleasant

Dudley Henriques writes:

If I recall correctly I believe you favor flying other types of
airplanes in the sim, but if you ever do decide to purchase a WW2 prop
fighter for your simulator I'll be glad to help you out with tips on
flying it.

Thanks. I've seen some videos on the A2A model on YouTube, and it looks very
daunting. I'm not good at managing engine parameters even in simpler aircraft.
But it might still be fun. I imagine it would be a change of pace for
controllers, too.