Old July 15th 19, 08:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tom Kelley #711

Default George Moffat

On Monday, July 15, 2019 at 9:55:11 AM UTC-6, wrote:
Yes Mike agreed. I can see him at Buzzards Bay, quite a sailers mecca, and a guy can keep sailing long after he is no longer able to safely fly, although I will keep flying as long as I can get myself in and out of the cockpit, given that my mind still works correctly lol.

Moffat and I, along with others, spoke at the Seniors 2007 and after that, he flew 2007 Mifflin 15 Meters in his Discus. I believe he sold it sometime after and retired from flying.

Not current but several years back, while at the Seniors, several of his friends and I spoke about him. If I remember correctly he was still enjoying sailing.

Best. Tom #711.