Old January 27th 04, 12:44 PM
Bob Johnson

I think Shelton's subtle point is that the claim of NDH is sometimes
misleading, as evidenced by Pez's new ship with the mis-matched wings
and bent tail.

BJ

Ruud wrote:

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 20:33:40 -0800, "Ted Wagner"
wrote:

a.. Flaps or no? (I'll be flying mostly in Arizona, more x-country than local.)
b.. Opinions on the Rigging Innovations P-124 emergency parachute system? (Yes, I know it's a ram-air parachute. I have much more experience on that kind of glider.) Mostly looking for feedback on comfort compared to other products.
c.. What is the most popular solution to the call-of-nature problem? (A topic conspicuously absent from the x/c portions of my (two) soaring books!) Are relief tubes offered in new(er) gliders? (No, this will not affect my choice of glider.)
d.. What is the best L/D of a laden swallow?
-ted

Have a look at http://www.soaravenal.com/diamond8.htm
NDH is very important.

Success!!