Old January 27th 04, 03:39 PM
Tim Ward

"Ted Wagner" wrote in message
a.. Flaps or no? (I'll be flying mostly in Arizona, more x-country than
local.)
b.. Opinions on the Rigging Innovations P-124 emergency parachute system?
(Yes, I know it's a ram-air parachute. I have much more experience on that
kind of glider.) Mostly looking for feedback on comfort compared to other
products.
c.. What is the most popular solution to the call-of-nature problem? (A
topic conspicuously absent from the x/c portions of my (two) soaring books!)
Are relief tubes offered in new(er) gliders? (No, this will not affect my
choice of glider.)
d.. What is the best L/D of a laden swallow?
-ted

African or European?

Tim Ward