Old January 8th 04, 10:46 PM
Kevin Brooks

"ANDREW ROBERT BREEN" wrote in message
In article ,
Kevin Brooks wrote:

"Aerophotos" wrote in message
Seems in the news, a USAF C-5 Galaxy was hit by a unkown missile over
Baghdad, it then landed due to USAF reasons "was a excessive noise
vibrations in a engine" - no mention of missile at all when first
published.

Some noise vibrations eh?, imagine if it was shot down?

USAF PR would describe it as "slight turbelence induced accident".

What is "terbelence"? JGG, do you have a point to any of this crap, or is

it
your usual demented product?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/low/world/mi...st/3381069.stm

seems to cover it.

Yeah, I knew it happened--my point was directed at JGG's usual assignation
of nefarious intent to the US (in this case USAF), without basis as always.

Brooks

--
Andy Breen ~ Interplanetary Scintillation Research Group