Old January 2nd 07, 10:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
BT

Default flying low...military video

I've done my share of low level high speed flying (B-52 340KTAS and B-1
540KTAS and higher)
and I've done my share of dodging low altitude GA aircraft (500-1000ft AGL)
I do not want to know how many I did not see, but those I did were far
enough to miss with a Level-S.

BT

"Larry Dighera" wrote in message
On Tue, 2 Jan 2007 10:24:57 -0800, "gatt"
wrote in
:

Wild.

http://www.glumbert.com/media/flylow

Your tax dollars at work. :-(

Only the military is exempt from operations at speeds in excess of 250
knots below 10,000'. The kill a civilian in the US now and then due
to not being able to see-and-avoid at those speeds, but oh well....

Do you think you could see-and-avoid military aircraft on a MTR?