Old January 29th 04, 01:50 AM
Jack

On 1/28/04 6:06 PM, in article u8YRb.172392$I06.1713720@attbi_s01, "Paul
Remde" wrote:

The link works for me if I make sure to copy all the text. I see that the
"pdf" wrapped to the next line below.

You can access the file by going to
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com and clicking on the link to the Soaring
Flight Computer Comparison. It is just above all the product images near
the bottom of the page.

I did just that, Paul. The wrap is not a problem, as I rectified that before
my initial attempt. Here's the link I dragged from your web page, and it
won't work for me even right from the home page itself.

http://www.soarmn.com/cumulus/files/...r%20Comparison
..pdf

Maybe it's my CPU/sw combination, but others seem to work OK, so I have no
remaining clue. Thanks for following up.

I look forward to reading your comparison, since I won't be at the
convention and I am in the market for that sort of equipment.

-------
Jack
-------