Old April 21st 09, 01:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Uncle Fuzzy

Default sealing landing gear doors ......

On Apr 21, 12:47*am, The Real Doctor
wrote:
On 21 Apr, 01:30, Robert Gaines
wrote:

To quote a friend, "all tape is no good". TESA tape from Germany is the

best. Clean off the old and replace with TESA (German) tape. Not cheap.

Tesa is a manufacturer. They make lots of different sorts of adhesive
tape. Do you mean the cloth reinforced stuff?

Ian

Tim Mara (Wings and Wheels) carries the white cloth tape you want.
http://www.wingsandwheels.com/page29.htm
It IS quite pricey. I'm looking for a suitable substitute for my Grob
rudder hinge. I use about 4 feet a year, and the roll I bought 5
years ago is still quite full, but in poor shape because I didn't
store it properly.