Old February 19th 04, 01:21 AM
Stanley

"Legal Tender" wrote in message
Maybe he has a problem with anyone who bombs our ships.

No, he and you only have problems when Jews bomb American ships in error.
People of that sort have no problems with non-Jews deliberately murdering
241 Marines Beirut, killing 37 sailors aboard the USS Stark or crashing
passenger planes into buildings. I'm pretty sure that Morris subscribes to
the "Mossad did 9-11" theory.

We didn't like it when the Japs did it, same with Germans. No reason we
should like it when "our" friends do it..

Somehow I don't think you objected too strongly to the Iraqi attack on the
Stark or Beirut 1983. I doubt if you remember those attacks at all. I posted
a message about the March 2003 USAF attack in Iraq where 18 Marines got
killed. Nobody seemed to care and I guess the reasons for that are that
there was no Israeli involvement and no Arab money to promote the story.

Frank

From: (MORRIS434)

What a pathetic response by a Jew in Ari.

Do you have a problem with Jews?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired