Old February 19th 04, 02:57 AM
Julious Cesar

http://www.ussliberty.org
http://natallwest.com/docs/lg/USS_Liberty(CO)lg.gif

Taken from: http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/ar...004_02_15.html

Ex-officer alleges cover-up in probe of spy ship attack
Israel's shills are already screaming "anti-Semite" at anyone who
mentions this story, and the reason they do that is a simple one. They
cannot answer two simple questions about the attack on the USS
Liberty.
1. If it was a case of mistaken identity, with Israel attacking what
they thought was a legitimate enemy ship in time of war, why did they
attack using UNMARKED aircraft and boats?

2. If Israel thought they were attacking an Egyptian ship, why did
they jam AMERICAN military emergency channels?

But the real question is why would LBJ be more worried about Israel
than the US servicemen killed in the attack? What hold did (does)
Israel have over the US Government that they can carry out these kinds
of actions against American lives and know that it will be covered up?

What did LBJ owe Israel for that he would help them get away with
murdering 34 Americans? - M. R.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/m...17liberty.html

Pictures from Palestine:
http://www.alkhilafah.info/massacres...ne/index10.htm

"Legal Tender" wrote:
Maybe he has a problem with anyone who bombs our ships. We didn't like it
when the Japs did it, same with Germans. No reason we should like it when
"our" friends do it..
Frank

"B2431" wrote:
Do you have a problem with Jews?