Old June 2nd 13, 07:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
SoaringXCellence

Default Question about PowerFlarm IGC recording rate

On Friday, May 31, 2013 8:47:49 PM UTC-7, SoaringXCellence wrote:
I just had my first flight with my newly updated PowerFlarm. I was able to download the ICG file to the microSD card and it all worked great.

BUT, (there's always a but), I also had another recorder (XCSoar, thank you VERY much) and compared the files with SeeYou. It appears the PF is recording at a rate of about a point about every 10-12 seconds. I'd like to have files with a little more detail.

Does anyone know if/how the rate can be changed?

Mike

Thanks for the info, I've got the CFG file and I'll load it.