Old September 5th 05, 05:04 AM
tony roberts

I beg to differ, Novus No. 1 is not abrasive, it is a liquid spray
cleaner/anti-fog/anti-static. Novus No. 2 is a fine scratch remover, No. 3
is for heavier scratches.

Hi Mike - that is what I said - the number indicates the degree of
abrasiveness. If no 1 is not abrasive - then I just learneed something -
thanks.
but #2 is abrasive - #3 is more abrasive etc.
So the number does actually represent the degree of abrasiveness - yes?

Tony
C-GICE

"tony roberts" wrote in message
Products like Novus are abrasive - they remove scratches by rubbing
away a layer of Plexiglass - they come in different numbers with the
number representing the degree of abrasiveness.

Tony

--

Tony Roberts
PP-ASEL