Old February 14th 06, 07:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default A380 arriving in the northeast?

In article , says...

"G Farris" wrote in message
In article ,
says...

Hello there,

not sure if this is the proper group to post my question, but it looks to
be pretty alive, and I hope that I won't be intruding.

Does anyone know if or when the Airbus A380 is going to make its way to
JFK
in New York? It should definitely be a sight to be seen. I know that
Singapore air will be flying in March to London.

You do mean March 2007, of course.

No this year.
Apparently the A380 is doing airport visits as part of sizing trials

http://forums.flyer.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=20250

With the airplane only halfway through the certification process, how can a
commercial company be flying between city pairs for sizing trials?

GF