Old May 26th 04, 11:27 AM
Vaughn

"Chad Irby" wrote in message
.. .
In article ,
Robey Price wrote:

One sarin round after 12 months, that's hardly impressive Ed.

One sarin round, of a type that Iraq never had, according to the
inspectors.

What inspectors? I don't really think we know much about that round.

If they found this one, that means there were a *lot* more that were
never even supposed to exist.

Perhaps, perhaps not.

Therefore, there's a place with a bunch more of these things, *not*
destroyed or accounted for. This one shell, by itself, shows that Iraq
*did* have a whole segment of its chemical weapons program that was
never even touched by the UN.

Or perhaps it was not even Iraqi and it came across those famously porous
borders sometime in the last 12 months or so. I don't really believe that; but
my point is, we just don't know, so therefore only a fool would try to draw a
conclusion from the meager information at hand.

Vaughn