Old June 30th 19, 04:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
RV 6 Driver

Default Pawnee auxiliary oil cooler STC -- need info.

On Thursday, June 27, 2019 at 6:08:34 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sunday, June 23, 2019 at 9:40:09 PM UTC-5, RV 6 Driver wrote:
I am working on a Pawnee (PA25-235) that has an old STC (SA300SO) installed on it allowing for a 2nd oil cooler. The STC was added in 1965. The owner of the STC was Memphis Aero Corp and is apparently out of business. I am needing the installation instructions for this. Does anyone within the sound of my voice happen to have it? If so, will you allow me to see copies of it? Thanks in advance.

You might give Yorkton Air Service http://yorktonaircraft.com/ a shout in Saskatchewan Canada. They do a lot of work with older Pawnees.

Thanks
I'll give them a call Monday,