Old March 22nd 05, 12:45 PM
Denny

When I did the top on my Super Viking I used ECI cylinders and had zero
problems and at this moment I would be tempted by their new Titan
cylinders...
Remember, money talks, especially when you quote a competitors figure
and then say, 'beat it and you get the business'.... If you are not a
good wheeler dealer, get someone else to make the calls...
One thing I have found over the years in business that greases the
skids like no other is direct money transfer to their bank... People
really like the idea that the money will be in hand within an hour or
two, and that there will not be a 3% withdrawal by Visa...

denny