Old July 7th 08, 11:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Bob Fry

Default Best homebuilt for ~700 nm commute

"es330td" == es330td writes:
es330td As I have past
es330td experience as an auto mechanic, being able to work on the
es330td plane to keep costs down is important so I'm going to
es330td have to go with something I build myself.

Just curious, any build will take a year or two at least, will you
have time for this living away from home?
--
Mom always told me I could be whatever I wanted to be when I grew
up, 'within reason.' When I asked her what she meant by 'within