Old April 16th 06, 12:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.restoration

Default Tom Cruise's P-51 Mustang

"Mark and Kim Smith" wrote in message

I saw his interview with Diane Sawyer last night. They showed video of
him flying his sweet P-51. It's a really nice one. It has "Kiss Me
Kate" painted on the nose. He had Diane Sawyer in the back seat. He
also had two other warbirds escorting and filming him. One of them was
a british warbird, I think a Sea Fury, and the other might have been
another p-51. I definitely like his taste in planes better than John
Travolta's.

To bad they let insane people fly planes. I guess if you got enough

Better than putting all that money up his nose, eh?

R / John