Old April 16th 06, 02:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.restoration

Default Tom Cruise's P-51 Mustang

miket6065 wrote:
But the point is is that it is not a religion. It is closer to psychology.
You might as well say that a head doctor is a priest. Just read that
DIANETICS book. I got a third of a way through and threw it in the trash.

Christianity is a "mystery" religion. The mystery being the death and
resurrection of Christ.

"Behold, I tell you a mystery. We will not all sleep, but we will all
be changed."

1 Corinthians 15:51

Islam is also a mystery religion in that Mohamed ascended into heaven,
the good followers can obtain Paradise, etc.

Religions like stoicism, or lots of others are really just ways to
live your life. I would guess Scientology is something like that. I am
not going to spare enough mouse clicks to even look it up.

Walt